TORONTO — Launched today is the Tokyo Tourism E-Learning Program available on Travelweek’s Learning Centre. This e-learning program created for travel agents by Tokyo Tourism is broken down into 6 courses, each focused on major themes and takeaways needed for travel to the destination. The courses are listed as follows:
- Theme 1 — Recommendations for How to Enjoy Sightseeing in Tokyo While Avoiding Crowded Areas
- Theme 2 — Tokyo Sightseeing: Aiming for Sustainable Tourism
- Theme 3 — Sightseeing in Tokyo with Improved Barrier-Free Accessibility
- Theme 4 — Developed Areas and New Facilities Due to Tokyo 2020 Games
- Theme 5 — Tokyo Suitable for New Styles of Travel and Work
- Theme 6 — Basic Knowledge Required to Visit Tokyo and Japan During the COVID and Post-COVID era
Each theme is followed by a 5-question quiz to test agents’ knowledge of the course. The knowledge offered in this program will allow for agents to have a better understanding of the subjects of dining, sustainable and accessible travel, lodging and transportation and much more. Agents will be able to better sell the destination and have insights and tips clients will appreciate.
With Air Canada offering the most daily flights between Canada and Japan with direct non-stop service from Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal all year round, agents who complete all 6 themes will be entered to win an air ticket to Japan courtesy of Air Canada. Agents must complete all 6 themes by February 28th.
In addition, each month two agents who completed one or more of the 6 themes will receive a package containing goods from Tokyo.
To learn more about Tokyo and begin taking the course today, visit: https://www.travelweeklearningcentre.com/tokyo-tourism-elearning-program/