Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is a government organization of South Korea under the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism. The Korea Tourism Organization Canada Office promotes tourism to Korea to Canadians at large and provides general travel information and useful travel tips to travelers.
The Korea Tourism Organization is looking for a Marketing Coordinator that would support our local office in Toronto. If you are interested in Korea tourism, this opportunity is for you!
– Communicate with 30+ travel industry partners on new itineraries and marketing plans
– Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influencers
– Create, inspire and implement travel-related events within Canada
– Provide regional administrative support and event planning
– Assist with brand ad placements, PR and campaign wrap up
– Research new trends and influences on the Canadian travel industry
– Management and distribution of promotional materials
– University Degree or college diploma required
– Fluency in English (Speaking, reading and writing) is a must
– Experience in the tourism industry or knowledge of Korea as a travel destination is a must
– Ability to present in front of large audiences
– Experience with social media
– At least 1-year experience in marketing and event execution preferred
– Some domestic (Canada) travel required
We offer our employees with a competitive salary, benefits, plus bonuses depending on experience.
* Please note that this position will require the employee to work in-office full time.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Why join us?
As a non-profit organization under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, you get to be part of a diverse team where you get to expand your knowledge of Korea and express enthusiasm for travel. You will have access to extensive health benefits package and development opportunities.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada. We thank all candidates for their interest in the Korea Tourism Organization and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration.
* The first three months will be probation period, and only 80% of monthly payment will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,800.00-$3,930.00 per month
Extended health care
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by December 16th, 2022 by emailing Emily Chan (email@example.com)