We are hiring for the position of Operations Director to join our team and lead our call-center.
- Devise ways to optimize procedures that employees are expected to follow during and between calls;
- Prepare monthly and annual progress and status reports, and employee performance evaluations;
- Actively manage incoming calls, call routing, agent availability, etc. to ensure low wait times and proper handling of calls;
- When needed involve in taking calls and help ticketing with order preparation and ticketing
- Increase productivity of managers and representatives alike (coach, hold accountable and recognize/reward on KPIs);
- Help create and maintain a positive department culture through the participation in, and creation of Company culture initiatives;
- Reviews trends for phone volume, staffing levels, and customer satisfaction to determine where process improvements may be made;
- Continuously monitor call center dashboard and assign calls and agents as needed, maintain flow;
- Review quality performance measurements and provide input to for coaching performance/action plans as applicable;
- Ensures that all complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide training to new hired and help the existing staff gain efficiencies where needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in call centre operations environment;
- Exceptional customer service and people management skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills;
- Minimum 7 years in a contact center environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities;
- Experience managing leaders/supervisors;
- Previous experience in the travel field highly preferred
- Knowledge of call center performance evaluation procedure;
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change;
- Superior problem-solving abilities;
- Leadership qualities that will motivate, develop and support the department.
Please submit your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org