The sale offering of $440 off per couple can also be combined with two other Blue-Roads Touring loyalty discounts: the Past Passenger discount and the Multi-Trip discount.
“We want to inspire customers to ‘save their seat’ now so they have something to look forward to next year,” said Blue-Roads Touring’s Vicki Theophilou. “We have already seen a lot of demand for 2023, with the UK, Italy and Spain being the most popular destinations. By booking now, customers will get the best deal possible and have a trip of a lifetime to look forward to with a small group of like-minded travellers.”
Theophilou added that over 200 trips have already been guaranteed to operate in 2023. These include:
- The Emerald Isle: This 13-day tour, price from $4,779 (including $220 savings), starts at Giant’s Causeway then follows Ireland’s rugged peninsula through quaint villages and ancient landmarks. Highlights include a Black Cab tour of Belfast’s Street art and political murals, and visits to the Titanic Museum, Blarney Castle and Cliffs of Moher.
- Iberian Inspiration: This 12-day itinerary, priced from $4,549 per person (including $220 savings) includes such highlights as Córdoba Mezquita, a jamón ibérico tasting at a traditional farm in Sierra de Aracena, visits to Córdoba, Granada, Úbeda, Estremoz and Ronda, and a traditional flamenco show in Seville.
- Italian Indulgence: Priced from $5,099 per person (including $220 savings), this 13-day exploration of Italy includes enchanting Tuscan villages, lakeside retreats and local wines.
- Discover Portugal: Priced from $3,839 per person (including $220 savings), this 10-day journey travels from Lisbon to Porto and includes a scenic ride down the Douro River in a traditional rabelo boat, artisan cheese tasting near Viseu, and ample time to explore the streets of Coimbra.
- Highlights of Britain: This 11-day classic driving tour of England, Wales and Scotland, priced from $4,069 per person (including $220 savings), follows in the footsteps of famous writers and poets while showcasing the stunning countryside that inspired them. Guests will marvel over historic castles and iconic locations such as the Cotswolds, Snowdonia National Park, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
To give travellers added peace of mind, Blue-Roads Touring’s flexible booking policies covers changes and cancellation protection as well as the Extended Flexibility Policy.
For more information go to https://www.blueroadstouring.com/.