The 2023 summer schedule also features daily flights to Hawaii, Florida and California, plus an updated flying schedule for a long list of European cities, including must-see destinations like Barcelona and Greece.
And in the U.S., hotspots like Miami, New York, Las Vegas and Hawaii beckon. ACV has plenty of options for Med cruise packages too.
Says ACV: “If you want to learn more about our countless offers and packages be sure to book a meeting with your Area Sales Manager, check out our Facebook page or visit the Dream of Europe and Dream of SUN digital brochures.”
ACV’s Vacation Promise with any package to Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, and the U.S. includes …
- Free 1st checked bag: Per person and to any destination
- Connecting flights: Starting at $49
- Secured group rates: Up to 2 years in advance
- Price match: ACV will match a lower price by up to $50 per person
- Refund and no change fees: If a client’s flight gets cancelled, they can change their travel plans or cancel with a full refund
- Aeroplan points: Clients can earn and redeem Aeroplan points when they book a package
- ACV’s CareFlex and CareFree plans offer added peace of mind.
For $69 (Canada & U.S.) and $99 (Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America & Europe) per person, the CareFlex travel protection plan allows travellers to transfer their package, change their departure date, destination, or hotel, and cancel with a full refund up to 21 days prior to departure, or cancel with an in-house credit up to three days prior to departure.
For $69, CareFree travel protection plan includes free seat selection, and a Price Drop Guarantee. Both travel protections are commissionable at 20% commission when added to a client’s booking.