Handwritten Collection properties opening over the next several months include:
- Hotel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental, Handwritten Collection in Shanghai, China (opened Jan. 19, 2023)
- Le Saint Gervais Hotel & Spa, Handwritten Collection in Saint Gervais, France (opened Jan. 19, 2023)
- Wonil Hotel Perth, Handwritten Collection in Perth, Australia (opening February 2023)
- Hotel Morris, Handwritten Collection in Sydney, Australia (opening February 2023)
- Le Splendid Hotel Lac d’Annecy, Handwritten Collection in Annecy, France (opening April 2023)
Additional properties will open throughout the remainder of the year and beyond, including:
- Hotel Les Capitouls Toulouse Centre, France (opening May 2023)
- Oru Hub Hotel, Handwritten Collection in Tallinn, Estonia (opening May 2023)
- Square Lodge Hotel La Roche sur Yon, Handwritten Collection in La Roche-sur-Yon, France
- Sunrise Premium Resort, Handwritten Collection in Hoi An, Vietnam
- Paris Montmartre Sacré Coeur, Handwritten Collection in Paris, France (opening spring 2024)
Additional properties in Bucharest, Romania and Madrid, Spain are also expected to open in 2023.
By the year 2030, the Handwritten Collection portfolio is expected to reach more than 250 hotels. In 2022, Accor signed on average globally more than one hotel per day and opened nearly one hotel per day.
“Handwritten Collection enriches Accor’s offering in the ‘collection brands’ segment with a curated selection of hotels that exhibit charming and one-of-a-kind concepts. Our aim, beyond delivering a truly authentic guest experience, is to support the growing number of independent and boutique hotel owners looking to boost their global profile, connect with more audiences and grow their revenue without losing their identity,” said Alex Schellenberger, Chief Marketing Officer, Premium, Midscale, Economy Brands, Accor.
The new collection has been designed with the needs of independent hotel owners in mind. With a current conversion rate of 80%, the bulk of properties joining Handwritten Collection will be conversion projects rather than new builds, requiring a simpler transition and a more sustainable growth and development model.
For more information go to https://all.accor.com/brands/handwritten-collection.en.shtml.